APEX ALUMINIUM SPIGOT CENTERING RINGS FOR HONDA CIVIC TYPE R FK8, SET OF 4
Apex Aluminium Spigot Centering Rings For Honda Civic Type R Fk8, Set Of 4
APEX aluminum hub centric rings have an inner diameter of 64.1mm and outer diameter of 72.56mm, and are made specifically for the FK8 Civic Type R in order to be compatible with APEX BMW wheels.
- Civic Type R center bore requirement: 64.1mm
- APEX BMW wheels center bore: 72.56mm
Hub centric rings (or centering rings) are small rings traditionally made of aluminum or plastic which sit in between the vehicle's hub and the wheel center bore to fill a gap. The rings ensure wheels with a larger centerbore are properly centered to your vehicles hub, eliminating the chance of vibration. Centering rings are required for all FK8 Civic Type R’s using APEX BMW wheels.
Installing APEX hub centric rings is very easy, and does not require special tools. After ensuring your vehicles hub is clean and free from surface rust or debris, simply slide the rings onto your vehicle's naked hub. From here you may use the standard wheel installation process per your vehicles manual. Slide your APEX BMW wheels onto the hub, followed by hand tightening your lugs in a star pattern. Once the wheel is secured evenly to the hub and the vehicle is sitting on the ground, apply the proper torque specifications to your lugs in a star pattern.
|OUTER DIAMETER - INNER DIAMETER||72.56 - 64.1mm|
|Fitment||See Product Title|
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to sales@PureCarModify.com.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.