RECARO P 1300 GT LW Motorsport Seat Perlon Velour Black
Recaro P 1300 Gt Lw Motorsport Seat Perlon Velour Black
RECARO P1300 GTÂ LW
By consistently optimising the entire production process, RECARO have further improved the highlight in the racing shell range and enabled a significant weight reduction to the P1300 GT - introducing the P1300 GT LW.
The combination of low weight, maximum safety and individual comfort makes the RECARO P1300 GT LW so unique. Despite its lower weight, this racing shell meets the FIA standard 8862-2009 for "Advanced Racing Seats" and can be adjusted fore-aft thanks to the flexible sidemount. The interchangeable pads in three sizes and the flexible sidemount provide a maximum of individual fitting possibilities. It is ideally suited for racing applications with frequent and fast driver changeovers. The RECARO P1300 GT LW is homologated for use in GT and touring car sport.
The P1300 GT LW is 11% lighter than the standard P1300 GT.
- FIA Approved (10 years) - Standard 8862.2009*
- Developed for the use of HANS systems
- Seat shell made of Carbon-KevlarÂ® composite (CFRP)
- Suitable for 4, 5 and 6-point belts
- Head protector
- Shock absorbing foam
- Flame retardent upholstery
- Replaceable seat pads
- Weight approx. 14.0kg
*FIA approval 8862-2009 only valid in conjunction with the specified RECARO sidemount.
- Steel Sidemounts (FIA), approx. 4.1kg
- Flexible Sidemounts (FIA), approx. 10.7kg
- Slide rails (non-FIA)
- Lumbar Pad
- Leg support pad kit
- Pad Kit S for smaller driver
- Pad Kit L for larger driver
Standard Trim Options:
- Perlon Black Velour
|Note||Perlon Velour Black|
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to sales@PureCarModify.com.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.