4 PISTON RACING K-SERIES INTAKE & EXHAUST ADJUSTABLE CAM GEARS
4 Piston Racing K-series Intake & Exhaust Adjustable Cam Gears
4 Piston K-Series Cam Gears are THE highest quality gears on the market, with an innovative design to help you during the cam degree process. Not only can they be used in the same manner as a traditional cam gear, they also feature alignment holes with an alignment tool that allows you to move it an exact number of degrees, put the pin in to align it, then tighten the bolts. If you want to advance 2 degrees, move the gear 2 on the face, slide the pin in, and it will move exactly 2 degrees. Not only does this save you time during the cam degree process, you can also offer your customers different settings for their cam centerlines with simple instructions to move to a specific pin location, slide the alignment pin in, and tighten the gears down. It removes any margin of human error and ensures that they get their valve timing events exactly where you asked them to be.
Why are 4P Gears Better?
- ARP fasteners that are larger for increased holding strength
- 175 grams lighter than competitive offerings, but with stronger materials and design
- Innovative cam degree system where the markings actually mean something
- MADE IN THE USA, with USA Billet Steel
|Manufacturer||4 Piston Racing|
|Fitment||See Product Title|
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to sales@PureCarModify.com.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.