Action x ARP Honda K-Series Flywheel Bolts K20 K24
Action X Arp Honda K-series Flywheel Bolts K20 K24
We’ve partnered with ARP to engineer and produce bespoke K Series Flywheel Bolts for all Aftermarket and OEM cranks. After months of thorough testing and R&D the finished product is the correct length, thickness and diameter to fit these crankshafts in both street and track applications.
Our partner ARP exclusively produces these with the same high quality process that has made them the world leader in fasteners. Every set of bolts come included with TQ instructions and ft/lbs specification for proper installation. Always make sure you go in criss cross pattern when flywheel bolts are torque down. Make sure you have a up to date torque wrench. Torque wrench calibration will lose its accuracy over time.
Made in USA.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to sales@PureCarModify.com.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.