AIM MXM COMPACT DASH DATA LOGGER
Aim Mxm Compact Dash Data Logger
The Aim MXm Compact Dash Data Logger provides all the info needed by racers. It samples and shows key info like speed, lap times, RPM, gears, it has a 9 axis inertial platform, multiple math channels and much more. Its strengths are the compactness, which makes MXm perfect to be fit into any kind of car and bike and its plug-and-play usage is complete but simple. The MXm is the perfect device for both Pro and Amateaur racers.
A wide range of data sources
MXm samples data coming from your ECU, the internal GPS, the inertial platform (accelerometer, gyro and magnetometer), 4 fully configurable analog inputs, 3 digital inputs (2 speed inputs + 1 coil RPM input) and predefined math channels.
For the most demanding, the system can be connected to the Lambda controller and to the SmartyCam HD in order to obtain the full Aim experience.
Integrated shift lights and alarms
MXm features a 5 LED shift light array. Choose from a host of advanced multicolored RGB shift light patterns that can be customized to your liking, and for each unique gear when required. The MXm also features two fully configurable RGB alarm LEDs: you can choose the conditions which turn them on/off, their color, select a solid alarm - or flashing one - and the flashing frequency.
Two power outputs
MXm features two power outputs that can drain up to 15 A each.The two power outputs can be configured in order to be turned on/off depending on the value of the analog or digital inputs. They permit to automatically run external systems, i.e. to switch on/off additional lights, to activate/de-activate a cooling fanor circulation pumps, etc. when a certain event happens.
Sharp Liquid Crystal
MXm features a high contrast LCD display, with an outstanding black to white ratio. The wide 268x128 pixels graphical LCD offers great flexibility in information display and alerts. An ambient light sensor keeps the backlight at optimum brightness levels.
The screen can be backlit in one of the seven available colors:
Data recall on screen
At the end of each session, you can recall the summary of your best laps, with max/min RPM, speed and temperatures.
- Be the first to review this product
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to sales@PureCarModify.com.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.