AIM SB12V20P-SC SUPER B MOTORSPORT LITHIUM RACE CAR BATTERY
Aim Sb12v20p-sc Super B Motorsport Lithium Race Car Battery
SB12V20P-SC Super B Motorsport Lithium Race Car Battery is a lightweight Lithium Ion starter battery, 7.94 lb / 3.6 kg, specially developed for Motorsport
Super B batteries are based on Lithium Iron Phosphate technology (LiFePO4). This Lithium Ion technology used in super B batteries is the safest Lithium Ion technology available today. On top of that our bespoke casing and electronics further increase safety and durability.
Please take the advice below into account while using the battery.
1. Do not jumpstart.
2. Use correct charger.
3. Make sure the battery does not get deeply discharged. If the battery has no charge remaining when you check it, consider it to be damaged. Do not attempt to recharge or use it.
4. This battery is specially developed for motorsport. If you want to use it on road, please consult Super B.
- Group C,
- GT Endurance,
- Dakar Rally Raid,
Battery Designation : 4IFP97/250/142-8
Height (mm):140,30 / 141,30
Diameter (mm): NA
Width (mm): 248,35 / 249,35
Thickness (mm: 95,25 / 96,25
Nominal voltage (V): 13,2V
Charge method: CCCV
End of charge voltage (V): 15,2V
End of charge voltage (V) for endurance (cycle life): 14,4V
Charge current (A):80A (4C)
Charge current (A) for endurance (cycle life): 24A (1C)
End-of-discharge voltage (V): 8V
?End-of-discharge voltage (V) for endurance (cycle life): 10V
Discharge current (A): 560A (30C)
Discharge current (A) for endurance (cycle life): 18,4A (1C)
Discharge pulse current (A) (10 seconds): 960A (52C)
Discharge pulse current (A) (1 second): 1200A (65C)
Discharge performance at 20 ÃÂ¸C (rated capacity): 18,4Ah / 242,88Wh
Discharge performance at ?20 ÃÂ¸C (capacity): 16,56Ah / 218,592Wh
High rate discharge performance at 20 ÃÂ¸C (capacity): 17,48Ah / 230,736Wh
EqPb (Equals Lead acid battery): 70 to 100Ah
Operating temperature range: -30ÃÂ¸C to +60ÃÂ¸C
Storage temperature range: -50ÃÂ¸C to +60ÃÂ¸C
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to sales@PureCarModify.com.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.