Airtec Motorsport Air Induction Kit Toyota GR Yaris 20+
Airtec Motorsport Air Induction Kit Toyota Gr Yaris 20+
We’re proud to announce the launch our induction kit upgrade suitable for the Yaris GR model for fast road or track use.
Developed in-house at AIRTEC HQ in the UK, we’ve created a comprehensive solution to improving the car’s original air intake system to allow more flow, whilst improving response, sound and aesthetics within the engine bay.
Featuring larger 80mm pipework throughout with two hard pipes and two high-quality silicone connectors, the huge cotton air filter replaces the restrictive OEM air box set up. To ensure the new air filter doesn’t suffer with heat soak issues from the confines of the engine bay, a laser cut heat shield protects the air filter and provides a shroud to ensure it channels only fresh air from the front intake. The result is increased power, improved throttle response, heightened induction noise and a more pleasing look to the engine bay.
The kit is a direct replacement that requires no additional drilling or cutting to fit, and comes complete with all the correct fixtures and fittings, as well as detailed instructions.
- Larger 80mm hard pipes throughout
- Comprehensive kit is a direct replacement for original air box
- Large air filter for improved flow and increased performance
- Improved soundtrack and under bonnet appearance
- Laser cut shield protects from heat soak and directs cold air to the filter
- Long lasting, high quality black powder coat finish
- Direct fit and comes with all bolts, brackets and fixings
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to sales@PureCarModify.com.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.