Airtec Motorsport Oil Catch Can Kit Toyota GR Yaris 20+
Airtec Motorsport Oil Catch Can Kit Toyota Gr Yaris 20+
Oil catch cans are vital preventative additions to ensure performance of Direct Injection engines doesn’t deteriorate over time.
AIRTEC Motorsport’s solution to developing a catch can kit specifically for the Yaris model utilises the available space to integrate seamlessly within the engine bay. It features a high-quality billet machined bracket, finished in powder-coated matt black, which allows the catch can to attach neatly in place.
The can itself features an internal baffle and dipstick, and detaches to allow easy maintenance. It comes with a comprehensive fitting kit that includes all fixtures and fittings, as well as a detailed installation guide.
Why do I need a catch can?
The original oil breather set up can cause issues with carbon build-up inside the engine’s intake system over time. It forms an oily sludge that covers parts of the intake and inlet valves, which reduces air flow and therefore performance.
Once the build-up has formed, it’s a costly process to clean, so it makes sense to take preventative measures in order to avoid carbon build-up forming. An catch can works as a filter to catch harmful contaminants before they can reach the inlet system.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to sales@PureCarModify.com.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.